Netcare Education Gauteng South West Campus, currently has a vacancy for a Campus Based Academic Staff. The incumbent will be required to educate and facilitate theoretical training of basic and post basic nursing students.
- Personal competencies
- Theoretical education and training including fostering theory application to practice
- Evaluation and assessment of student progress
- Professional role modelling
- Student management and support
- Promoting collaboration
- Apply relevant training standards, legislation, policies and regulations.
- Research application
- General administration /record keeping
- Contribute to the delivery of quality nursing care by applying international best practise
- Being responsible for assisting with education and training of students and administrative processes involved in nursing education and training, including facilitated practical activities
- Developing programmes and managing continuous professional development of all nurses rendering a service to Netcare.
- Current proof of registration with S.A.N.C.
- Degree in Nursing, Degree in Education.
- ICU Degree / Diploma
- Master’s Degree completed / in progress
- 3 years’ experience within the education field.
- Assessor and / or Moderator unit standard trained – to comply within first 6 months of commencement.
- Own Transport /Driver’s License.
- Computer Proficiency: MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Portfolio of evidence of multiple teaching and facilitation methods and visual aids used / examples of technology in the class room utilised as teaching and facilitation methods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A