To manage the smooth running of the Nedbank Contact Centre to ensure qualilty service, client retention and sales and maintaining stakeholder relationships in line with Nedbank’s client service strategy.
- Agree and set targets for the delivery of business outputs through engagement with stakeholders.
- Review monthly business performance and deliver on the expectations.
- Manage average handle time, abandonment rate, transferred and repeat calls by analysing Call Management System (CMS) reports and
- Management Information System (MIS) reporting.
- Drive efficiency and profitability by ensuring projects’ targeted cost savings are materialised.
- Manage all queues within Service Level Agreement by monitoring escalations from the Outbound & Inbound Desk Team.
- Manage interactive-time and productivity-time targets by monitoring reports daily.
- Ensure completion of monthly proficiency tests with a pass rate of 80% and take the necessary corrective action to close the training gap.
- Ensure all compliance tests are completed on time.
- Ensure adherence to Nedbank Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure accurate MIS reports on sales, service and retention figures by checking monthly packs prepared by our Management Information Specialists.
- Ensure communication channels remain open by maintaining close relationship with the stakeholders.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during all client interactions.
- Ensure all sales and retention campaigns are actioned as per the Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure adherance to compliance and risk requirements by conducting audits.
- Manage non-adherance to work plan by monitoring attendance.
- Drive direct costs and budgets (expenses) by managing headcount and agents’ productivity.
- Manage service level agreement on multiple channels through multimedia platforms.
- Ensure accurate completion of management control checklist in line with set standard procedure.
- Ensure that Disaster recovery and business continuity plans are kept up to date, tested, communicated and implemented.
- Minimise financial loss by ensuring process gaps are closed, training is conducted and corrective action/s are taken when necessary.
- Driving quality standards to ensure excellent client service experience by monitoring call quality scores and Client Experience Measure (CEM).
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- 5 – 8 years call centre experience.
- 5 years management experience; applicable compliance/legislative requirement e.g. Fais and Key Individual experience
- Fais related accreditation/qualification or to work under supervision
- Financial Accounting Principles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A