To provide administration support and specialist services to management across business functions in line with Nedbank business strategy.
- Prepare papers for meetings (MANCO and OPCOM).
- Source and order stationery and office equipment for the department.
- Manage department assets by conducting physical audits.
- Manage department budgets by ensuring compliance to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
- Manage projects of the department.
- Organise travel arrangements for the business unit.
- Manage the BCP/DR, OHSA, as well as social and recognition committee’s processes and meetings as well as cluster communication.
- Write reports, executive summaries and newsletters monthly or quarterly for various stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Reconcile of General Ledger accounts in line with generally acceptable principles.
- Report any budget limit anomalies to the Finance Department as per the business requirement.
- Train, coach, support and guide staff on policies and systems.
- Effective resolution of queries.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to maintain the business relationships for client service delivery
- Test and implement systems prior to roll out.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Engage with Internal and external stakeholders through standard meetings.
- Maintain customer’s trust through service, client experience and brand alignment.
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- 5 years senior admin level in financial services industry
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort
Application Deadline: N/A