To provide leadership, manage sales & service, mitigate risk, grow market share and deliver an integrated customer experience through the execution of end-to-end strategic objectives and to take ownership of the Nedbank brand.
- Optimise efficiency and embed correct values.
- Manage performance of reports and hold them accountable for managing the performance of their reports.
- Promote Nedbank market reputation and presence by role modelling the brand essence and fusing the client experience with the brand promise.
- Enable direct reports to develop sales plans by providing agreed information, clarifying how targets will be achieved, resource planning, professional advice and strategic contribution.
- Deliver world class client service and adhere to Nedbank expectations and standards.
- Ensure that all projects, processes and systems required are launched, delivered and implemented on time.
- Create a high performance sales & service culture.
- Leverage synergies and growth opportunities.
- Deliver an aligned and integrated customer experience across the Consumer and RBB segments through driving the team.
- Ensure trust and respect of department members, direct reports and managers.
- Build relationships with all relevant stakeholders by supporting and sharing information and knowledge.
- Ensure effective clear communication and relationship networks through leadership engagement and checking for understanding.
- Deliver best practice service to client expectations through contact management.
- Monitor and manage client, service providers, partners and stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure increased revenue (i.e. Net Interest Revenue[NIR] and Net Interest Income [NII]) growth through new acquisition and unlocking the strategic opportunities.
- Ensure active and successful growth of Nedbank market share across existing and new clients by driving the sales team targets.
- Ensure resource and work allocation through optimising resources, managing work flow and increasing productivity.
- Ensure quality and timeous decision-making and improved team / department results, taking consistent corrective actions.
- Identify relevant development needs by assessing own performance and behaviour through formal and informal feedback.
- Maintain a capable high performing team by identifying a talent pool.
- Drive and monitor the implementation and execution of the RBB strategy through communication, observations and testing for understanding.
- Drive and monitor sales (acquisition, cross sell and upsell) against set targets for all client segments
- Ensure that all individual and department results are delivered.
- Develop and manage area budget through diligent expense management and according to the strategic business requirements.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Must have a FAIS Complaint qualification (Min 120 Credits)
- Minimum 6 – 8 years experience in Banking or Financial Services Industry, minimum of 6 years experience at a leadership level, with at least 5 years experience in managing teams.
- Communication Strategies
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Capacity planning
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Regulatory Examination 1 would be an advantage
- Honours Degree (NQF 8), Relevant industry specific qualification in Finance or Sales
- Financial Acumen
- Business writing skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A