To register risk events; and provide support services to Forensic Investigators; thereby ensuring that risks are recorded; investigated; actioned and reported in terms of Nedbank Risk Management Policies.
- Register risk event on case management system by capturing information within timelines and escalate to management for quality assurance and distribution.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Classify risk events through assessment of category and/or type of event to ensure accurate management information on risk events provided to stakeholders
- Determine completeness of reported risk event.
- Provide administrative support services to stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth operation and service delivery to GRS by administering travel, accommodation, venue and equipment bookings per relevant policies.
- Ensure compliance to company standards by managing the asset register through purchasing, updating and maintaining it.
- Manage the onboarding process of new employees.
- Comply with risk standards and policies.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships by interacting with stakeholders within Group Forensic Services (GFS).
- Contribute to smooth flow of work and maintain relationships with internal and external service providers.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
- Ensure costs are recovered per time allocation and transfer pricing agreements with stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders to fully understand and meet expectations and/or requirements through electronic communication providing feedback to management and stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Influence the enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
- Manage and prevent potential operational losses.
- Prioritise reported risk events.
- Business writing skills
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Relevant completed courses in Fraud i.e. UJ Certificate in Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation or similar
- 3 years and more experience in credit applications verification focussing on fraud detection, transaction monitoring and fraud detection for issuers and acquirers
- Experience in forged document detection and suspicious transaction monitoring.
- Efficient data analyses and accurate conclusion using excel and pivot tables
- Attention to detail and able to make accurate decisions timeously
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A