Website National Treasury of South Africa
To assist with conceptualisation, design and layout of publications for both print and electronic mediums as well as photography and desktop publishing.
- Take direction from written or spoken ideas/concepts/briefs and convert them seamlessly into high-impact/meaningful designs/communications,
- Electronic Medium – Assist with the layout, design and branding of Treasury and Ministry electronic publications and other elements such as eNewsletters, embedded and/or HTML email communiqués, photo and video editing, motion graphics, web design, audio-visual,
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates, etc.,
- Print Medium – Assist with the layout, design and branding of National Treasury and Ministry print publications & other elements such as newsletters, posters, booklets, annual reports, strategic plans, corporate ID development, logo designs, adverts, etc.
- Interpret design briefs, generate ideas and create concepts for optimum solutions to design problems and needs of the department.
- Manage a weekly diary of NT events in order to take pictures at those events,
- Take quality photos and videos at departmental events,
- Edit photos and video footage captured and properly save and archive.
- Assist with recurring and ad hoc National Treasury projects and events?
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 6 or 7) in Graphic designing or Visual Communications,
- A minimum 2 years’ agency or in-house design studio experience.?
Company: National Treasury of South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A