Website National Treasury of South Africa
To assist in the design, programming and testing of document software in alignment with user requirements and maintain support to stakeholders pertaining to software.
- Assist with the development and cultivation of software knowledge development in line with best practices,
- Assist with recommendations on issues of programming software development,
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of processes and controls on the governance of software development,
- Research and recommend software tools for development.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to align proposed requirements for reports on system enhancements,
- Assist with the analysis of user requirements in the establishment of functional and technical system design,
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on performance and utilisation of software specifications for implementation,
- Assist with the translation of business requirements and technical designs in alignment with existing systems and potential risk.
- Assist with the development of software programs in alignment with proposed technical specifications,
- Assist with the development of web-based and windows-based systems,
- Assist with the automation of system processes using the standard scheduling tool for integration,
- Assist with the provision of technical and functional support of SDLC to effect change, configuration and release management of application software.
- Assist with the review of test plans cases for enhancement of systems to resolve defects,
- Assist with the testing of coding to ensure that logic and syntax are aligned with program results,
- Assist stakeholders and vendors in the preparation of quality assurance during testing and conduct disaster recovery,
- Assist with the interface of end-users and service providers and document problems, progress and diagnostic information for error resolution and incident analysis.
- Assist with the obtaining of diagnostic data in the investigation and resolution of system defects,
- Assist with incidents and problems finding in systems and document findings,
- Assist with the review of changes in coding that negatively affect system performance,
- Investigate unresolved incidents against existing problems and errors,
- Initiate awareness with stakeholders on status of systems and services.?
- A minimum Degree/ National Diploma (NQF 6-7)/ in Computer Science,
- A minimum 3 years’ experience obtained in software development,
- Knowledge of C#, VB and ASP.Net, Knowledge of Version Control Tools and developing of web services,
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL (Stored procedures, reporting services),
- Knowledge of OO analysis and design (UML Modelling), and
- Knowledge of formal SDLC methodologies (e.g. RUP) and SOA.?
Company: National Treasury of South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A