Responsible for the oversight of the F&B and Recreation operation in the facility. Assigns and delegates responsibility and authority for the operation of the restaurants as needed to include back of house, and front of house staff.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, appraising, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Create and monitor induction plan in line with recruitment.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Implements policies and procedures for club operations, including compliance of company standards relating to quality of products and services.
- Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to front and back of house staff.
- Performs performance reviews in line with set targets.
- Continually researches vendor possibilities, pricing, service, and evaluates vendor relationships to the benefit of the facility.
- Responsible for implementing beverage menus in line with restaurant concept
- Coordinate with the PR and marketing team to ensure smooth communication with the press and the patrons
- Participates and trains team to up-sell products
- Monitors market conditions that impact menu offerings, business volume, and profitability. Suitably adjusting teams focus to respond to conditions
- Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Ensures that a quality sanitation program is followed throughout the restaurant and Kitchen operation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A