Website Mr Price Group
The Mr Price Group is recruiting a dynamic Project Manager for our IT PMO Office to focus on our Infrastructure space!
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and highlight issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Relevant Business or IT Degree
- 5 years in a Project Manager role – experience in IT Infrastructure related projects
- Retail sector and broad understanding of traditional and new technologies used in a retail and online environments
- MS Project and Project Online
- Project management certifications or demonstrable career development activities would be a massive advantage
- Project Management principles & ability to use ‘best practice’ in all aspects of project management, with focus on practical results rather than process
- Approach to, benefits delivery – from strategy to realization
- Leading projects successfully (including leading teams, budgeting, planning, quality management, problem solving, reporting, managing risk)
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A