We’re recruiting for a high performing Replenishment Manager in our *** store to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Making sure our stores are fully stocked is key to a fantastic customer experience, which is why this roe is so vital to our success. It’s the job of our Replenish Manager to provide the best availability and standards possible for our customers across all departments, ensuring that they remain legal and safe.
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Plan and organise current promotions or in-store events
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Lead the team to the very best standard and strive to ensure the best shopping experience for every customer who walks into our store
- Motivate and lead colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Ensure market leading availability across the store
We’re interested in hard working people, who can work flexibly as part of a team, to deliver great customer service every time. Although retail experience is desirable, it’s not essential as we’ll make sure you know everything you need to do a great job.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer discount cards for you and two friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note; we may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wolverhampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A