Mediclinic Southern Africa is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the international private healthcare group Mediclinic International PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) with a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and the Namibian Stock Exchange (NSX).
To direct and coordinate internal and external technical and ICT resources to address cybersecurity risk and implement risk mitigation initiatives such as patch management, training of staff, software upgrades and capital replacement strategies to manage the associated risks. Further to the above the incumbent will be responsible to maintain all assets firmware, consult with OEM’s to identify trends in order to proactively manage assets vulnerabilities with respect to information security. Give guidance, lead and grow all aspects related to digitalisation within the greater infrastructure framework.
- Manage cyber-security operations within the Infrastructure function
- Identify and mitigate Cyber-security Risk within the Infrastructure environment
- Develop and implement SCADA System
- Maintain accurate asset list.
- Identify and provide advice to Operations with regards to CAPEX budget provisions to ensure devices meet patch levels.
- Perform Information Management related to medical and infrastructure connected devices.
- Manage stakeholder relations and client service within the Infrastructure Function
- 3 years’ experience working with building management systems
- 3 years’ experience in energy efficiency systems
- IT Infrastructure components and integration standards
- IT infrastructure components and integration standards
- Medical device classification systems principles and application
- Current IT technology
- 3 Year Degree or Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of operation processing services and capabilities
- Building systems: Fire ditection, SCADA, Nurse call, Kronos, WI-FI clocks
- Management experience
- Medication and medical devices used in a private hospital environment
- Experience in Healthcare IT technology & projects (software and hardware) interdependencies, implementations and ongoing support requirements
- 3 years’ experience working with network and interfacing of devices
- 3 years’ experience working with medical equipment
- 3 years’ experience managing a small team
- 5 years + hospital experience within Infrastructure and/or IT environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch
Application Deadline: N/A