To provide MashreqBank customer’s financial services which exceed the customer’s expectations by delivering an unbiased, competent, timely and seamless service.
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing Personal Banking customers through professional consultative financial analysis
- Active sourcing and prospecting of Personal Banking customers for Wealth Insurance products
- Up selling, cross-selling, providing regular market information updates and trend analysis
- Ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall customer experience of Mashreq Profile each and every customer met to understand their needs.
- Customer retention is also the SSOs responsibility.
- Improve on service levels at the branches
- Achieve monthly Insurance FER (personal banking) & individual target
- Proactively work towards satisfying the needs of the customer through REAC.
- Acquire, develop and strengthen Insurance acquisition through effective relationship management in accordance with business goals
- Contribute to Front-line of Branch staff through accomplishment of Insurance FER targets by training and skilling SSOs to confidently promote OTC Insurance products
- The job holder will have to possess the following skills:
- Problem Solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
- Thorough knowledge of products, services policies and processes of retail banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A