Website Marriott International
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Arranging and organizing all extra uniforms
- Fills in the correct paper work
- Make sure that there is sufficient supply of uniforms in stock for the new starters
- To carry out any small repair work to the uniforms
- To carry out inventory count of all uniforms and daily updating of clean received uniforms from outsourced laundry.
- Receiving, sending of all F&B and Rooms linens aligned with procedures being implemented.
- Receiving of new order /delivery of housekeeping room linens.
- Liaising with outsourced laundry ensuring that all linen was received correctly and rectifying discrepancies found.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A