Website Qatar Airways
As a Service Recovery Officer, you will be part of the Service Recovery team within the Customer Experience – Customer Care unit with the responsibility to handle any service failures on the spot and provide service recovery to customers. Responsibilities will include making sure that all flight disruptions and service failure reports are received and service recovery is offered to customers without delays. This role is focused on all customers’ issues throughout the entire cycle from receiving the report to finalizing the resolution, and providing the necessary responses and compensation to the affected customers. You will play an important role in the continuous improvement initiatives by highlighting recurring causes of service failures and participating in ongoing forums in order to optimize the Customer Experience journey.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of mandated aviation industry regulations and legal requirements in the complaints management resolution process.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to other departments with regard to customer feedback management.
- Responsible for offering service recovery to customers via various communication channels.
- Liaising with functional departments at Head Office and Outstations to gather information and carry out background investigation with regard to customer experience.
- Identify and proactively report to management the repeated service failures with customers and the causes of these failures.
- Act as a final approver for service recovery approach that does not include compensations which falls under the compensation policy.
- Responsible for processing customer feedback received via various communication channels to analyze the problem and seek the necessary feedback from stakeholders.
- Required to follow a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with qualitative KPIs for customer feedback case management.
- Formulate and submit approvals and final responses to customers using templates as well as entirely unique case responses.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills (Email writing)
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Amadeus
- Airline/Reservation and Ticketing experience is preferred
- Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 04 years of job-related experience
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A