Website PwC Middle East
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Audit experience in banking and insurance.
- Proficiency in arabic is a plus.
- Experience in big four is a must
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- Professional qualification
Company: PwC Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A