Website Government of Manitoba
The Administrative Officer acts as an Intake Officer for the office, providing accurate information on the role and function of the office and the MPIC Act as it relates to appeals of Internal Review Decisions. The position assists clients identify and file the appropriate documentation within specified deadlines, to the Automobile Injury Compensation Appeal Commission. The position is responsible for processing, producing and maintaining financial documentation and financial reports, as well as various administrative duties including including creating physical and electronic files, preparing and receiving correspondence, scheduling meetings, processing and archiving closed files, and other related administrative duties. This position provides direct supervision to administrative staff.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must provide and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Post-secondary education in administration, accounting, finance or a similar field. An equivalent combination of related education, training and experience may be considered.
- Experience in financial management, such as: financial reporting; accounting and preparation of budgets and cash flows.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize work to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in office administration including managing staff, files and office logistics.
- Experience interpreting and applying financial and administration policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Company: Government of Manitoba
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A