Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Department Manager will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service by leading the team, monitoring and managing department operations, monitoring merchandising and stock contract with the aim of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies relating to Operational procedures including but not limited to Health & Safety, Security, refunds and exchanges.
- Monitor situations presenting security risks escalating issues where necessary.
- Comply with all store security policies and regulations in order to minimize exposure to stock loss.
- Ensure completion of daily store opening & closing checklists.
- Liaise with the administration Assistant to ensure sufficient quantity of stationary, till rolls, shopping bags etc.
- Ensure personal and team grooming standards are in line with Company policy and guidelines.
- Ensure store standards are maintained including but not limited to cleanliness, tidiness and replenishment.
- Ensure stock availability on the shop floor and arranging replenishment where required.
- Liaise with the management team ensuring all team members receive regular training relevant to the brand, Company and role.
- Monitor stock in the department notifying the relevant person to ensure replenishment in a timely manner where required.
- Ensure all staff understand and operate cash registers correctly, providing support where necessary.
- Monitor and manage staff performance within department to ensure they are able to exceed targets.
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved in a professional and timely manner, escalating to management where necessary.
- Manage and implement all sales promotions and brand activities within department.
- Mentor and coach all new joiners ensuring they are set up for success
- Provide continuous training, coaching and mentoring to the team to improve customer experience.
- 3-4 years’ experience in furniture Retail industry.
- High School Certificate.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A