Own administrative tasks and support strategic initiatives for the IBD essie team to drive market success. Compile monthly reports, create competitive analyses, manage timelines, co-manage promotional retail programs with manager. Display an entrepreneurial spirit in growing brand visibility and reach within the global marketplace.
- Prepare ad hoc Nielsen reports and market analysis as needed (shade rankings, provide recommendation for future Marketing campaigns/programs etc.)
- Organize product, bins, and carts for management meetings
- Global Business Management
- Update monthly sell-out data from ipanel reports and provide business notes to Director on global market share development, update evolution chart with market share per franchise to share with Marketing team monthly
- With IBD Director, monitor regional assortments for new launches and existing portfolio to ensure markets balance brand standards with efficient portfolios.
- Consolidate and prepare monthly business reports/countries and worldwide (Net Sales, sell-in, sell out, weight of categories, launch/collections performance)
- Act as key DMI point-person for junior country marketing team members, navigate ad hoc requests
- Maintain shared drive folders and continually organize and save important documents for the teams to review
- Open purchase orders on MyMarket for IBD team when needed
- Lead monthly global newsletter updating monthly sell-out data, country best practices and competitor analysis. Ensure marketing and ICC team inputs are including in timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills – can complete tasks in a timely manner without manager follow up. Can work under high pressure environments without negative effect on work Relationship management – ability to initiate and nurture market relationships with diverse constituents, both internal and external
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit – to contribute significantly to a new team on an expanding brand. Go above and beyond the ask to provide meaningful recommendations.
- Creative, out of the box thinker – ability to concept new ideas, synthesize inspiration and trends from diverse sources, and imagine unconventional solutions.
- Business analysis experience – ability to review and organize large sets of data (shade rankings, sku assortments) to identify meaningful insights. Global orientation – understands regional and local cultural and visual differences
- Product development – understanding of industrial timelines and key inputs for a successful product kit launch.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A