The key objective of this role is to work closely with our direct accounts to ensure that we are able to meet the needs of our customers in a timely and efficient manner. This will involve being able to demonstrate effective and efficient handling of disputes and queries both over the telephone & email along with ad hoc administration tasks. This role reports into the Customer Care Manager.
- Building Customer Relationships – To act as a key point of contact for salons eitherringing, live chat & emailing Customer Care and ensure all queries are logged & dealt with in a ‘Customer Centric’ manner. To manage daily flow of orders to hit the delivery due deadlines and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- Effective Stakeholder Management – To liaise with product planning, commercial, customer, warehouse, credit, transport and carriers and to build up effective relationships with these key stakeholders . To liaise on a daily basis with the Commercial Sales team to advise of potential issues regarding order processing / delivery / payment queries.
- Identify Efficiencies – Identify & Implement opportunities to improve our service to both internal & external customers through regularly getting feedback and being customer centric in your day to day approach. Also identify efficiencies to the way we work and current processes in Customer Care.
- Administration Tasks/Projects: Support and lead on locally initiated projects & tasks as directed by the Customer Care Manager.
- Experience in a Customer Care environment is essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- A can do attitude and ability to go above & beyond for our customers in the service we provide
- Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment.
- Strong prioritisation skills and communication skills(written and verbal)
- Ability to challenge ways of working and seek out ways to continuously improve making ideas a reality
- Experience of using SAP would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft office Packages
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, GB
Application Deadline: N/A