The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers.
- Develop & manage brand influencer marketing strategy for Makeup
- Build action plan to grow our influencers database across the different social channels
- Develop creative and engaging influencer content across organic & paid media to fuel campaign/ retailers’ needs
- Ensure relevance of all influencer content for the different social channels
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on influencer performance using tools such as Traackr , MIM, FB insights etc
- Recommend improvements to increase influencers ’activity performance.
- Work closely with international team to provide visibility to UK Makeup influencers content on Global social channels
- Work hand in hand with Online Brand Manager to create influencer content tailored to e-retailer needs, with objective to maximise conversion ( including the right offer/ timing/ tracked link etc)
- Understand ROI and effectiveness of all influencer’s activity to maximize/ manage influencers’ budget
- Provide input to sign off of brand digital assets
- Research and evaluate the latest trends/ competitor’s activity (content, formats, influencers, etc )
- Encourage collaboration with the Social Brand Manager community to share & learn best practices – particularly on new platforms & formats.
- Ongoing briefing to the customer care team of launches and everyday business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, GB
Application Deadline: N/A