Website Lidl GB
At Lidl, we have built our ambitious sustainability strategy setting out our plans and goals to become a more sustainable business. Within this, our vision is clear, we want to ensure good food is accessible for everyone and are now looking for an individual with a real passion for sustainability to help us drive our agenda.
- Lead the data collection and management of CSR related projects.Includes sourcing from internal and external stakeholders, implementing new reporting processes, data analysis and quality assurance
- Support the delivery of internal and external reporting commitments, generating and researching content, proof reading and providing supporting evidence/data
- Support major fundraising campaigns to meet our charity partner commitments
- Engage with both internal and external (i.e. NGOs, trade associations, industry partners) stakeholders; attending internal meetings and external events. Support the organisation of internal events
- Develop internal and external communications as required, such as presentations, briefing packs, website content and letters
- Responding to ad hoc queries from our partners and other organisations
- Support the delivery and management of a range of CSR projects aimed at delivering the sustainability strategy, such as, food waste reduction and redistribution, healthy eating and carbon reduction .
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wimbledon, England
Application Deadline: N/A