Website Lidl GB
We have an exciting new position available for an Analytics Lead to help develop a new Analytics function at Lidl GB. The purpose of this new position is to provide support to senior management and operational departments by using complex data software to carry out analytical modelling that can be integrated into business processes and generate business value.
- Cross-analyse data from different sources both internal and external to create new insights into the business to solve real-world business problems.
- Use modern machine learning techniques for the optimisation of business processes using predictive and prescriptive methods.
- Lead the transfer from current Excel-based analysis tools to advanced analytics products.
- Keep up to date with the latest analytics and data science trends and identify further potential software solutions.
- When required, support the development of solutions in cooperation with other countries or the international analytics teams to ensure the rapid dissemination of solutions in the global Lidl analytics community.
- Support for international data product development when required
- You’ll be responsible for the technical guidance of the analytics team in the implementation (or own implementation) of analytics questions using analytical methods including the processing and visualisation of results; the implementation can range from simple methods (e.g. exploratory data analysis, linear regression, cluster algorithms) to complex models (e.g. XGBoost, ANN).
- The use and development of data sources and feature engineering are also key parts of the role.
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wimbledon, England
Application Deadline: N/A