Website Lancet Laboratories
- Identifying unallocated monies.
- Investigates and validates accounts in credit and prepare reports for investigation and feedback.
- Process transfers to clear unallocated payments.
- Reconciliation of suspense accounts.
- Manages and mentors own staff to ensure they have the skills required by the practice and are able to achieve their performance objectives.
- Drafts and issues internal work instructions ensuring that they are ISO compliant and ensures adherence thereof.
- Supervise and monitors time and attendance records for staff reporting to them to ensure adherence to regulations.
- Management and control of work allocation to ensure that work is distributed evenly and is completed within the given TAT.
- Maintains constant liaison with management and provides feedback regarding any irregularities attend to escalated queries from staff to ensure prompt response to query and stringent TAT.
- Provides excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Identify incorrectly allocated monies and correctly allocate to reduce and maintain the suspense accounts.
- Is responsible for the reconciliation of all suspense accounts to indicate the outstanding balances for action.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Analytical skill
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Orientation
- Deadline orientated
- Developing staff
- Ethical behaviour
- Leadership skill
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Healthcare billing procedures, documentation and standards
- 2-3 years Supervisory Experience would be an advantage
- Grade 12
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A