Website Lancet Laboratories
Responsible for logging specimens in the logging section to meet the required service level standards
- Registers (“log”) samples on the laboratory information system and places samples into clear zip lock bags for forwarding to sample receiving section according to set standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for basic housekeeping.
- Receive sample tests from the depots and doctors and register them on the laboratory information system according to set standard operating procedures.
- Attends to logging queries and escalate queries to the Editors or Supervisor if unable to assist to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Drive (includes energy and stamina) linked to achievement motivation
- Computer literate
- Laboratory information systems
- Laboratory standards operating procedures and processes
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Grade 12
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A