When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE), Accounting Standards for Not-For-Profit Organizations (NPO), or similar financial reporting frameworks
- A minimum of at least two years’ of audit experience in a public practice setting (no industry specialization required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as you will be a central point of contact for clients and preparing a variety of written reports.
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Conduct financial statement audits for small to large private, public sector and not-for-profit entities as well as public companies.
- Assist with development of the audit plan, execution of the audit of financial statements and notes thereto.
- Identify, analyze and conclude on accounting issues.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client management, including scheduling work and being a first point of contact.
- Run engagements independently though leadership of teams; coaching and mentoring junior staff members.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A