The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm’s National Shared Services. This highly skilled group of over 600 administration professionals in 33 offices supports the firm’s Tax, Audit and Advisory client service staff. Client Administration is focused on the increase of revenue, achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set. Minimum 3 years administration experience.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills with MS office word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent grammar, vocabulary and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
- Plan and coordinate travel using Concur.
- Proactively and independently manage the partners’ calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners’ time.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, net meetings etc., organize materials and take minutes.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of time and expense reports for partner(s) supported.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A