Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
- A minimum of one year of development and solution architecting experience in the areas of Identity & Access Management (IAM) platforms, specifically Oracle Identity and Access Management 12c version.
- ; Oracle IAM suite including OAM, OAAM and OUD knowledge required
- Identity Console, OAM Console, SysAdmin Console, WebLogic Console, Design Console, and SOA Composites
- Post Covid Travel may be up to 80%
- Responsible for the Authentication and Authorization policies for web and mobile applications
- Support onboarding of new applications to the provisioning system.
- Coordinate with clients to set up OUD as LDAP server and LDAP proxy to another LDAP server while extending OIM functionality using APIs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A