This highly skilled group of over 600 administration professionals in 33 offices supports the firm’s Tax, Audit and Advisory client service staff. Client Administration is focused on the increase of revenue, achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
- Proactive and independent management of partners’ calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners’ time.
- Provide proactive billing and collection support and coordination using various KPMG systems.
- Plan and coordinate cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups using Travelocity.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, live meetings, and events pertaining to a function or sub-function, etc., organize materials.
- Assist in the proposal process as required, working with the proposal team and proposal coordinator.
- Provide senior level administrative support to partners, senior managers, managers and client service teams.
- Adherence to risk management and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
- Respond independently to basic client enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A