We are currently seeking to appoint a Senior GIS and Research Analyst to our research team who will work directly alongside our Head of Analytics to manage and deliver key research projects for public and private clients. We’re looking for a candidate that has track record as an analytical thinker, is a self-motivated individual who is detail orientated and possesses a commercial understanding of the importance of evidence-based analysis, insights, visualisation and timely delivery.
- ave a commercial outlook on business (e.g. working to timelines, budgets and project planning).
- Have experience in or have a desire to become a Team Lead with the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team across a range of projects simultaneously.
- Have experience in analytical methods such as regression, classification, prediction.
- Are knowledgeable about trends in the wider GI and Analytics sectors.
- Enjoy solving challenges, discovering solutions, and working on projects which cover a range of different subject areas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A