With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (including formula functions, pivot tables and custom macro creation) with an excellent understanding of data analysis techniques is required (Access and SQL)
- Strong analytical, research and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/resolution
- Ability to conduct meetings with clients and third parties in challenging surroundings effectively, efficiently and clearly
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects running concurrently
- Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to clients
- Analyze complex software license agreements and identify contract issues
- Employ data analysis techniques including tools such Excel, Access and SQL
- High quality professional day-to-day execution of vendor, royalty and licensing audit engagements in addition to other third party reviews.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A