KPMG is looking to add a talented HR Consultant to join the Regions West HR team. This is an experienced Advisor to entry level Manager role that will take direction from the HR Business Partner to execute and operationalize on people initiatives across Regions West. The HR Consultant plays a key role in delivering support to all functions across the region through delivering on our Business Enablement vision and ‘How can I help you’ service culture. If you are someone who would like to support a team that is “doing and thinking differently” and are not afraid of bringing new ideas and fresh perspectives to the table, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide support for the HR Director in various HR related topics including research, preparation of spreadsheets, and creation of PowerPoint presentations on various relevant HR topics, trends and initiatives. Hghlighting opportunities that deliver value and impact to the business.
- Support leaders and their teams in creating a diverse and inclusive work environment by identifying opportunities to embed diversity and inclusion in processes and programs.
- Partner with the Centers’ of Excellence such as Total Rewards, Inclusion and Diversity or Employee Relations (ERS) as needed.
- Support the client to address a wide variety of sensitive and confidential employee issues including the ERS team as required.
- Participate as a project team member on HR and People initiatives.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Human Resources in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities for multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal clients, gain credibility, challenge the norm and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to work in a changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- An ability and familiarity to work well in a corporate shared services, team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A