When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
- Assist clients with a broad scope of financial reporting activities during periods of change related to acquisitions, divestitures and transactions, including the preparation of financial statements (often for a variety of purposes and under different regulatory environments), preparation of working papers and liaising with the clients’ auditors.
- Assist clients with evaluating the requirements of accounting, reporting and disclosure standards, preparing supporting analyses, including drafting reports and presentations, and analyzing differences between different accounting frameworks.
- Develop fit-for-purpose solutions through obtaining understanding of clients’ preferences and business constraints.
- Work with broader KPMG advisory teams including Management Consulting, Risk Consulting and Deal Advisory, in support of process/control redesign and advising on other business implications to your clients when assessing the impact of accounting change.
- Executing the delivery of accounting advisory engagements under multiple accounting frameworks (e.g. IFRS, U.S. GAAP and ASPE) and take ownership of the engagements from start to finish, which will require strong project management skills, including managing client deliverables and expectations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A