As part of Global Mobility Services , the successful candidate will provide Canadian and US personal and payroll tax services to our multinational clients. You will also be responsible for a variety of technical, administrative, and support functions with regards to the management of our clients’ expatriate tax programs. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a team to deliver exceptional client service.
- Reviews working paper files for Canadian and US payroll tax returns for our corporate clients.
- Manages client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules.
- Works with clients and Canadian and US tax authorities to resolve notices.
- Assists in leading global expatriate client engagements in meeting the Canadian and US tax compliance needs of clients.
- Reviews working paper files for Canadian and US income tax returns for personal tax clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relations.
- Ability to lead global expatriate client engagements and interact effectively with clients.
- Effectively manages conflicting demands and priorities.
- Gives others the opportunity to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Accounting or Business diploma or degree.
- The following skills and behaviours would be beneficial but not necessary
- Pursuing US Professional designation (US CPA or EA)
- Pursuing Canadian Professional designation (CA (CPA), CMA (CPA), CGA(CPA)
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to understand the clients businesses.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A