The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm’s National Shared Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread correspondence, and provide administrative support to Management, Marketing and Administration teams.
- Receive client payments and submission of accounts receivable as required.
- Accounts payable and submission of vendor invoices though internal AP system
- Work independently and within a team environment to produce accurate high quality client deliverables.
- Other duties as needed to support the office.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly and professional manner and project a positive image of KPMG.
- Answer the phone and transfer calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Coordinate internal events and meetings including booking of meeting rooms through Outlook and electronic schedule management system, and arrange for required catering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A