Website Kathu Gazette
- The effective rendering of advisory service to the Sub Directorate Head: Policy and Research on how to enhance Police Performance
- The successful candidate will furthermore be required to travel extensively and work under pressure.
- To assess and conduct research into the effectiveness, efficient and economic performance of the South African Police Service.
- To assess and evaluate the effectiveness, efficiency and appropriateness and the impact of policing operations, projects, programmes, procedures, processes, practices and policies, against levels of crime.
- Strategic thinking
- Writing skills
- An appropriate three year degree / diploma preferably in policing (or equivalent qualification)
- Project management
- Relevant experience in Policing Policies, Procedures and General Policing
- A valid Code 8 driver’s licence
- Problem solving
- Computer skills
Company: Kathu Gazette
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A