Website Jumeirah Group
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
- Prepare and present board level HSE summary performance (leading and lagging indicators), incident analysis and any other relevant HSE issues to the Jumeirah Group Risk and HSE Steering Committee as per the terms of reference for that committee.
- In conjunction with Group Engineering, responsible for the design, review and monitoring of Jumeirah FLS compliance management and reporting
- Responsible for independent peer review of DH HSE Real Estate compliance register.
- To ensure that all SBU’s within the Group have systems and procedures in place to ensure and demonstrate compliance with company standards and local codes in all relevant HSE areas.
- Lead and advise the Group on HSE Strategy for the business incorporating Occupational Health, Workplace Safety, Guest Safety, Food Safety, Operational Fire Safety and Sustainability matters.
- Act as the technical expert on HSE matters providing technical support to the HSE related colleagues within the business (both direct and indirect reports)
- Implement HSE standards in line with the internal “Jumeirah HSE Code of Practice.”
- 3 years experience of working at a Group-level in the field of HSE
- Financial planning and accounting skills
- Project management skills
- Strong technical knowledge on HSE related topics including-
- Occupational Health
- Food Safety and HACCP
- Holds a BSc or MSc in HSE, Public Health , Risk Management.
- Minimum of 10 Years in Hotel, Hospitality or FM environment.
- Previous Director-level experience in role(s) reporting to Senior Leadership.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A