Website Jumeirah Group
Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai is a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage with two grand boutique hotels, Arabian summer houses, the exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 40 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, the region’s leading conference and banqueting centre, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa, and the superlative Talise Fitness health club.
- Abide by all policies and procedures as provided in the butler services SOP manual as well as the hotel & company policies and procedures at all times.
- Adhere to all hotel health & safety policies.
- Have working knowledge of the hotel operating system (Oracle) and point of sale (Micros).
- Have full understanding & knowledge of all in room/suite services, amenities, functions & systems.
- Be fully responsible for the pantry and the reception desk in every summer house by ensuring the manning & cleanliness is controlled and both are correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
- Help and assist all the guests in a friendly and educated manner.
- Build a thorough rapport with all in-house guests in all the summer houses and maintain interaction in order to facilitate guest recognition and obtain specific individual needs, likes, and dislikes in order to maintain guest history files.
- Ensure privacy and security of in-house guests in every summer house.
- Ensure the Jumeirah greeting/arrival procedure is followed at all times.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Additional language is an added value
- Should be able to quickly learn and adapt to a new work environment.
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Butler or Front Office role in a luxury five star hotel environment
- You must also have experience in using Opera PMS, Front Office System
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A