Website Jumeirah Group
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
- To fully understand the menu descriptions as dictated by the Food and Beverage Manager and Executive Chef, and to encourage up selling by ensuring that all relevant information is given to staff prior to the commencement of service.
- To advise the Food and Beverage Manager, or in his/her absence, the Executive Chef or Duty Manager of any problems relating to guests or their order.
- To oversee the service of food and beverage in the Lowndes Bar and Kitchen, Terrace al Fresco, Banqueting and Room Service as required. Ensuring compliance with all operational procedures and ensuring that guests expectations are met within your area of responsibility.
- Excellent level of English
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
- A passion for customer service
- Previous experience in a similar role
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A