Website Jumeirah Group
We are currently sourcing talented candidates for numerous locations pre-opening across the GCC region.
- Generate and discuss with relevant parties special operation analysis reports with an objective of minimizing variances versus budget and prior year, flow through analysis, outlet menu engineering, profit margin analysis, manning structure and payroll cost, etc.
- Establish and recommend to management major financial objectives for hotel.
- Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish and/or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for hotel.
- Draft and maintain accurate yearly financial statements, in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Generate and discuss with relevant parties special operation analysis reports with a strategic objective of minimizing the variance:
- To ensure that the books, records and accounts are maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and administration of the assets of the hotel.
- Ensure general ledger posting are in compliance with uniformed system of accounting for lodging industry.
- Establish a strong cash management controls, prepare monthly cash flow forecast, and recommend actions accordingly.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basis and discrepancies are immediately identified and corrected .
- To oversee the Finance and Accounting department in the hotel, and ensure its smooth running so that all financial and management reports are accurate and available by their due dates.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role in a 5* luxury brands.
- In order to be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Business / Accounting or Professional accreditation e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CMA.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A