Website Jumeirah Group
The hotel features a Club Executive Lounge, 199 serviced residences, ten restaurants and bars including the signature restaurants Li Beirut and Quest, Talise Spa, Six P Gym, and one of the largest and most sophisticated hotel conferencing centres in the capital. Jumeirah at Etihad Towers was developed under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan’s Projects Department.
- Will inform the managers directly in case of any discrepancies / shortages in the bar after the routine inventories.
- Takes immediate action when service is requested, and helps colleagues without prompting.
- Becomes familiar with all activities in the hotel and is able to answer guest’s questions pertaining to these activities.
- Serves with a smile and follows the standards and sequence of service.
- Knows ingredients and methods of preparation for all mixed drinks and must know wines, which compliment various food items.
- Ensures that all beverage items are properly presented and served at the correct temperature.
- Will closely co-ordinate with the Cost Controller for the monthly inventory of the Dispense bar.
- At least 1 year in a similar position
- Good Communication skills
- High school Qualification
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A