Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Gym Attendant to join Assawan Spa department in Burj Al Arab. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To maintain the water in all areas.
- To provide service promptly, courteously and accurately.
- To request, collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- To evaluate the operations and procedures, and suggest improvements to the Assistant Manager.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the gym, studio and changing rooms.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition.
- To handle all guest complaints and record all guest comments.
- To report any breakage, damage & loss to the Assistant Manager.
- To assist the trainers to prepare for sessions when needed.
- To check and set up the daily operations of the male/female area according to Talise standards.
- To replenish all necessary items in male/female area promptly.
- To greet the guest upon entering the gym.
- High school graduate with good English knowledge and understanding verbally
- Good understanding of Spa and Gym reception duties and able to explain treatments and Gym equipments
- First aid qualification/certification is an added advantage
- You must have minimum 6 months experience as Spa or Gym Attendant in a 5-star hotel or its equivalent
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A