Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail coordinator with a pre-opening project in Jumeirah Group, Dubai.
The Coordinator is required to perform many different duties and undertake several responsibilities in a professional and enthusiastic manner. These include but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for Finance related matters, from bank statements, payments, invoicing clients and suppliers
- Responsible for all management and organization and inventory management across all brands.
- Responsible for all supplier logistics of orders and deliveries.
- Responsible for ensuring best practices with shipping companies and negotiating best possible rates.
- Managing the shipping accounts for all purposes.
- Coordinate stocks/inventory in boutique and online.
- Managing wholesale client orders for merchandising and related suppliers.
- Ensuring boutique and retail team has adequate stocks with correct merchandise.
- Answering queries from suppliers on stock, orders, payments and invoicing matters.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor and/or Managing Director(s).
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to suppliers.
- Balancing and managing supplier payments/stocks and monthly sales.
- Managing supplier refunds and returns and stock movements.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with NITRONI.
- Manging pricing of merchandise and stocks and inputting into systems.
- Responsible for security of stocks and warehousing and reception of goods.
- Strong Invoicing / Payments
- Strong Administration
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Strong Data Entry / Point of Sales and Inventory Experience
- Mid Level – Finance, Stock Management, Stock Controller
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A