Vodafone are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow. We are heavily embedded in providing world-class Solutions and we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, which will give you the opportunity to lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and lead continuous improvement projects to ensure we continue to offer an excellent hiring experience and a digital employee experience.
- Ensure that the most appropriate selection and assessment methods are used that increase our ability to select high quality candidates.
- Upskill hiring managers e.g. Licence to Hire, to ensure they have the capability to deliver an excellent candidate experience using appropriate methods.
- Work in partnership with key process owners across the wider Talent & Development and HR Services team to ensure a consistent and best-in-class employee experience, sharing insights and data across the team as appropriate.
- Recognised as trusted partner and sought for expertise from stakeholders, HRBPs and wider Talent & Development team.
- Lead resourcing projects aligned to the Vodafone Purpose and strategic priorities.
- Lead the design and delivery of the talent acquisition strategy (including, sourcing and recruitment) for Vodafone Ireland sourcing skills required for today and in the future, ensuring alignment with the HR and Talent Development strategic priorities and end-to-end employee experience.
- Leverage best practice and thought leadership from other Vodafone markets and externally
- Translate the strategy into a roadmap for delivery, with a defined budget and set of KPIs measuring success and outcomes
- Work with the Inclusion for All team to lead the design and delivery of an inclusive resourcing processes to attract a broad range of diverse groups.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A