Accountable for project deliverables for assigned area of responsibility ensuring a successful implementation on time, on budget and agreed quality as per delivery exit criteria. Leads on project execution, including business transformation as well as technology implementation project, focusing on budget, time and quality. Establishes the governance processes for the project to ensure proper and timely decision making with all key stakeholders.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner / MSP (desirable)
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and associated software
- Breadth of project management experience ideally in a Telco environment.
- Effective Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in complex finance / IT / compliance programmes.
- Ability to engage effectively with peers in a diverse international and distributed team.
- Good communication and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting needs
- Manage overall delivery within project budget on time and to quality.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A