Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Provide outage resolution support and perform analysis to resolve recurring database issues
- Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Develop/maintain/participate disaster recovery plans; install, configure and maintain DBMS.
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases
- Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management
- Maintain databases by capacity planning, conducting database backups, monitoring logs for potential problems, monitoring software database license process, managing technical action reports to resolve software issues, performing software upgrades and patches
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A