Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Payable/ Supplier Management and put it into practice.
- 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know: how to process and pay invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Excel) and you will be able to become a trainer for new colleagues.
- How a typical day looks like. You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need.
- You have advanced Greek language skills
- You communicate easily
- You are a team-player
- Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A