The Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) is the Customer advocate for JetBlue Airways. The CSC is a liaison between the System Operations Center and the BlueCities. The CSC assists the Manager System Operations Center (MOD) and the System Controller however will primarily be responsible for Customer protection, Customer advocacy and Flight Information Coordination.
- Responsible for updating Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) and flight information in Sabre Movement Control.
- Communicate with BlueCity leadership and Operations Crewmembers on a daily basis to ensure our Customers’ needs are met.
- Coordinate with Salt Lake City Support Center and Real Time Recovery for voucher/customer issues
- Build flight disruptions, flag daily group bookings and annotate Red Zone and Fleet launch flights utilizing Sabre Movement Control.
- Provide support for Airport Crewleaders during flight disruptions with Customer recovery options and coordination
- Monitor Air Traffic Control Traffic Management Initiatives and post flights delays with guidance from the System Controller and Air Traffic
- System Controller
- Create extra section flights as needed in Sabre Schedule Change Control
- Other duties as assigned
- Adjust capacity on JetBlue flights as required for equipment changes utilizing Sabre Sonic Inventory (SSI)
- Support and coordinate offline flight disruptions for customer recovery, including but not limited to; fuel, hotels and ground transportation
- Monitor, log and communicate missing OOOI times, flight disruptions and Tarmac Delays
- Assist the MOD and System Controller with SOC Communications during irregular Operations
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Two (2) years previous airline experience
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Previous Coordination/Gate Management experience
- Knowledge of Sabre software
- Able to work under pressure in a team environment
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Island City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A