As part of Hermannsburg’s strategic growth plan, we seek to expand our sports department. Hermannsburg School is looking to provide young golf coaches a position within the school. This position is ideal for a young person, with an interest in sports , specifically focused on golf coaching and lessons for scholars. This is an ideal position for someone with teaching qualifications and a passion for golf, looking to grow their skill set and gain valuable experience in a peaceful and nurturing environment.
- have a golfing and/or coaching background;
- have an open and creative outlook towards education and sports coaching;
- be energetic, self-motivated, assertive and flexible;
- have sound organisational skills and be willing to work as part of a team;
- able and willing to uphold the Christian ethos, mission and values of the school;
- the ability to communicate proficiently in spoken and written English.
- evidence of clearance with the Child Protection Act and Sexual Offences Register, or willingness to obtain such clearance.
- a teaching qualification and SACE registration, preferably for High School subjects;
- passion for sport, and golf in particular;
- experience teaching Business Studies, highly desirable;
- PGA professional, desirable but not required;
- ability to think independently and to show initiative while remaining within established guidelines;
- an effective and innovative approach to coaching, with the ability to motivate scholar participation;
- comfortable using electronic / digital technology to support learning;
- experience or willingness to assist in a boarding environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hermannsburg
Application Deadline: N/A