Melkbosstrand Private School is a Christian school situated in the beautiful country side of Melkbosstrand, Cape Town
- Possess relevant teaching qualification: B. Ed or PGCE
- Fully Bi-lingual – Afrikaans & English – is an essential requirement.
- SACE registered and Police clearance certification are non-negotiables.
- Experience and knowledge of the IEB curriculum will be advantageous.
- Be willing to adhere to and participate in the Christian Ethos of the school.
- Experience in the use of Google Classroom and e-learning will be advantageous.
- Relentless in the use of practical work and experiential activities to facilitate learning.
- Previous experience will be advantageous but newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
- Be confident to follow a Thematic Approach where subject integration is part of curriculum enhancement
- Innovative and willing to develop own teaching skills through planned teacher training (Keller Education).
- Dynamic personality with a growth mind-set; commitment to embracing and sharing new ideas and pedagogies.
- Ability to coach sport and extra – curricular activities would be an advantage: rugby, cricket, netball and / or tennis.
- Prepared to be part of a team that is constantly evolving through self-reflection, feedback and instructional coaching
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A