- Ability to coach sport and extra – curricular activities: athletics, netball and / or tennis
- Innovative and willing to develop own teaching skills through planned teacher training (Keller Education)
- Be confident to follow a Thematic Approach where subject integration is part of curriculum enhancement
- Use of practical work and experiential activities to facilitate learning
- Dynamic personality with a growth mind-set; commitment to embracing and sharing new ideas and pedagogies
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Language – Afrikaans (A) although being fully bilingual A & E will be advantageous for the future.
- Previous experience will be advantageous but newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Be willing to adhere to and participate in the Christian Ethos of the school
- Experience and knowledge of the IEB curriculum will be advantageous.
- Possess relevant teaching qualification: B. Ed or PGCE – Foundation phase
- SACE registered and Police clearance certification are non-negotiables
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A